The Added Value of Novicom BVS – Business Visibility Suite
- Simple and intuitive tool with significant support for faster cyber incidents.
- Fast orientation in a complex network communications environment.
- Mapping the behavior of customer's communication and network infrastructure to quickly launch SOC services
- Network Infrastructure and device identification, e.g. eliminating “shadow IT “.
- Wi-Fi and network communications monitoring.
- Fast identification of network communication relationships between IT devices to reduce implementation time and setting of Network Access Control tools.
- Integration with NAC allows a comprehensive view from top business services to the level of a physically identifiable devices.
- Minimum requirements for customer interaction, it is sufficient to provide basic information about address ranges that contain communicating elements.
- Identify and easily maintain relationships and dependencies between business services / applications and infrastructure - quickly find out which services are at risk of security threats
- Clear and seamless migration of cloud infrastructure through an overview of the communication dependencies between the systems to be migrated and the main IS. This ensures reliable migration of all necessary systems and prevents downtime of services.
- Better planning of device management costs regarding what business services and the risk they are running on.
- The evidence of basic contextual information directly on an IT asset means saving time (it is not always necessary to find information in multiple tools).
- Quick identification of current "health of infrastructure" and identification of potential security threats (prevention from uncontrolled triggering new network services, etc.).
- Supporting highly efficient business impact analysis.
IT AND SOC TEAMS STRUGGLE WITH QUICK INCIDENT RESPONSE DUE LACKING KNOWLEDGE OF THE ENVIROMENT THEY ARE PROTECTING