Novicom will present its unique DDI/NAC tool AddNet at the next edition of Security World 2018 Conference & Expo in Hanoi, featuring the theme “CYBER SECURITY AND DATA PROTECTION IN THE CONNECTED WORLD". Novicom will attend as one of the exhibitors of this event and will be presenting at booth no. 3.
Having been recognized as a prestigious and premier conference in Vietnam for Information Security, Security World 2018 serves as a meeting place for IT security experts, government leaderships as well as CIOs, CSOs, CTOs, etc. to come together and discuss on the most pressing infosec issues and update latest trends in the industry.
This year, with the theme: “CYBER SECURITY AND DATA PROTECTION IN THE CONNECTED WORLD”, Security World 2018 will update on the current status and trends of high-tech crime, network security risks, and put forward recommendations for organizations and enterprises to protect their data and in-time response to the rapid development of security threats and comply well with new security regulations.
Alongside with the Conference, the highlighted Security Technology Expo will bring visitors unique hands-on experience and great browsing on the latest security products / solutions in Cyber security, Cloud security, Encryption, Big Data, Virtualization, Identity management and Access control, etc.
MAIN TOPICS OF DISCUSSION INCLUDE:
1) What Does Emergence of machine learning and Artificial Intelligence Mean for Cybersecurity?
2) Ransomware of Tomorrow and suggested cyber defense
3) The evolving trends of IoT threats and forecast for Vietnam
4) The current state and Innovative Measures to Tackle Email and Web Attacks
5) Modern Security model for Virtualization and Cloud against Cyber threats
6) Protecting against Cyber threats in Smart Cities
7) Detection and response to Major security hole in wifi networks (router/modem…)
8) The Emergence of Social Media Threats and Suggested Solutions
Security World 2018 Exposition promises to gather more than 30 leading IT vendors and provide visitors with the opportunity to experience new products and innovations in information security management, data security as well as the opportunity to have face-to-face meetings with industry experts.
- The Ministry of Public Security of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam
- IDG Vietnam - a member of the International Data Group (IDG)
Date: April 5, 2018
Place: JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, Vietnam
Novicom is participating on the conference Security World 2018 within the project „Novicom partner channel development in foreign countries“, which is co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund.
European Regional Development Fund
Operations programme for Enterprise and Innovation for Competitiveness