Novicom will be exhibiting at the ISSS 2018 conference on April 9th-10th at Aldis Congress Centre in Hradec Králové, Czech republic. Our key product AddNet – an unique integrated DDI/NAC solution – will be presented on April 10, during the presentation by Jindřich Šavel, Sales Director, "Benefits of integrated network security and management for quick incident response." Novicom stand will be located on the ground.
This prestigious international ISSS conference is focused on public administration reform, e-government development and society informatization and traditionally it will be accompanied by Visegrad conference V4DIS (Visegrad Four for Developing Information Society).
The conference regularly registers more than 2300 participants. As the event offers a politically independent platform, there appear here many persons from the whole political spectrum.
21st year of the conference will deal with the following topics:
- What is new in the area of e-government at the national as well as European level
- General data protection regulation (GDPR)
- Smart Cities Concept—smart solutions for smart cities, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Open data and transparency of public administration
- Archivation and lifecycle of digital documents
- Mobile technologies, cloud, connectivity, cybernetic security
- Electronization of healthcare, e-tourism, GIS
- Project financing, procurement, regional development support
- V4DIS—informatization of public administration in the V4 region
- Golden Crest, Czech At, Biblioweb and other popular competitions
- Accompanying events (meetings of parliamentary clubs, sessions of commissions of the Council of AR CR, Union of Towns and Municipalities CR, meetings of the Association of Secretaries of Municipalities etc.), panel discussions
Date: April 9-10, 2018
Place: Aldis Congress Centre, Eliščino nábřeží 375, Hradec Králové, Czech republic